This might be a regular feature. Or irregular. It’s all the things I would normally share on Facebook but don’t want to do one post at a time because that would overwhelm everyone’s timelines, like my buddies who live-tweet basketball games. (Seriously, stop.)
– A pro wrestling match gone horribly wrong. One guy decided he didn’t want to play along, so the other guy (the same person who ruined Muhammad Ali’s career) beat him to a real-life pulp.
– You’d think the crew at a World Cup skeleton race wouldn’t leave a broom where a rider can hit it head-first.
– Conspiracy Theory with interesting evidence: Stevie Wonder is not blind.
– Conspiracy Theory with mountains of evidence to the contrary: The Beatles didn’t exist.
– Conspiracy Theory or just a serious error: A goalkeeper on loan from one Dutch club to another made a big whoopsie. We’ll have to see whether Ajax takes him back after the loan.